WordPress is one of the most popular Content Management Systems available. For years it has helped people create blogs and spread ideas. But there are several major companies using WordPress, and you may not realize it. According to the sites WordPress.com and WPBeginner, here are five major brands who utilize aspects of WordPress:
- Best Buy – uses WordPress for 1,050 local stores as well as for their mobile website.
- The New York Times Company – WordPress powers the New York Times blogs.
- Sony – operates PlayStation.Blog and Sony Music using WordPress.
- The Rolling Stones – Main website, rollingstones.com, runs on WordPress.
- eBay, Inc. – the website, ebayinc.com, is the official site used for eBay company information.
Thinking about using WordPress or another CMS for your business? ABR Systems Group can help you make the best decision for your company. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.